- Cleaning, Fillings, treatment of dental pain
- Crowns, Bridges, partials
- Cosmetic Dentistry, clear aligner orthodontics also known as Invisalign
- TMJ and the related symptoms, including headaches, aching teeth and jaws
- Sleep issues including snoring and apnea
Dr. Charles White and his team are here to help you with all your dental needs, helping you to maintain both your dental and overall good health. We have been in the same location for 38 years. As a patient, you will see the experience in our traditional values of service and open communication. Dr. White's natural curiosity and love of learning keep the team and the practice current.
Call for an appointment or a second opinion today! 760-941-2113
Family Dental Practice
Healthy teeth and gums are important to your overall health. We provide services ranging from simple cleanings to complex reconstructions.
We want you to look and feel your best. We offer: whitening, smile design, recontouring of the shape of the teeth, veneers, bonding, and all ceramic/porcelain crowns.
Dr. White's office accepts multiple insurance carriers, please contact Cathie to discuss your coverage.
More About Us
- Our staff members are friendly and relaxed. We look forward to seeing every patient.
- There is no agenda, no incentive plans for staff or bonuses based on production.
- Products are not sold for profit through the office.
- We continue to work with patients until we are satisfied we have done the best dentistry can do.
- Patients are presented any possible options for necessary treatment. Each is explained thoroughly and patiently by Dr. White. Any and all patient questions will be answered.
Dr. White is a natural educator and engineer. He enjoys sharing
his knowledge, giving patients enough information to understand
and take part in decisions regarding dental treatment.